Under Construction :) Under Construction :) Under Construction :) Under Construction :) Under Construction :) Under Construction :) Under Construction :)

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sometimes I come home convinced I smell like Foley catheters.

Apologies to anyone I may have been grumpy with while commuting. I worked overtime. It doesn't improve my interest in your well-being in any way, shape or form. Nor does a day of lifting patients four or more times my body weight improve my interest in standing for my entire commute.

Also, you know what keeps you on your toes? And/or may result in cardiac arrest? Not knowing that you were transporting a patient with their paramedic family member aboard until AFTER you've turned in your report. And you have a sudden moment of FUCK. Now I know why they were grilling my partner so much. God help me, I've had so many patients today I can't remember every detail of what I did and what I wrote. I seriously doubt my sleep deprivation impressed them all that much.

Also, don't take the paperwork another crew has started. You'll turn in the most convoluted unreadable PCR ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment