Under Construction :) Under Construction :) Under Construction :) Under Construction :) Under Construction :) Under Construction :) Under Construction :)

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Waiting 2.5 hours for a suicidal psych to actually be admitted to a hospital? When you knew they were coming?

Can you tell I was in a not happy mood for the rest of the day?

Patient not happy = me not happy.

I watched all that optimism they'd managed to muster about getting somewhere to finally get help crash and burn by the 45 minute mark.

Dear dispatch, if you send me there again, I will be admitting myself as well as the patient. I cannot deal with incompetent people. They make me want to throw things. But, being the professional that I mostly am, I have to sit and make small talk with a patient who's getting sadder and sadder as I watch. And I can't fix that.

No comments:

Post a Comment