Under Construction :) Under Construction :) Under Construction :) Under Construction :) Under Construction :) Under Construction :) Under Construction :)

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Dear EMS powers-that-be: STOP CHANGING MY EFFING SCHEDULED PARTNERS. I don't like working with a new person every single shift. I like coming in brain dead and half-done with my caffeinated beverage and having someone who already knows that I'm not fit for human interaction for at least three hours, and that I love to tech, and that I like bottom on stretcher, and that I take my second set of vitals in the bus before we leave the scene. I like predictable routine, ladies and gentlemen. Having a good relationship with your partner makes for better patient care. Building a new one every effing morning when I'm already grumpy and sarcastic as hell? Not ideal. I'm just saying.

In other news, I got promoted to manager at the bookstore. Yes, pay raise. Yes, staying part time.

Because standing in one place all day is starting to become a foreign concept...

No comments:

Post a Comment