Under Construction :) Under Construction :) Under Construction :) Under Construction :) Under Construction :) Under Construction :) Under Construction :)

Monday, September 20, 2010

The Love of My Life

This is an ode to my baby, the love of my life, and the reason I haven't been around. Between the check engine light, stalling when I turn the wheel too sharply, the crack in the windshield, and putting on the spare tire last week cause I had a leak, she needs some serious tender loving care. Positive thoughts appreciated for my job interviews this week, cause this lovely lady will be getting dropped off for some rest and relaxation time as soon as I've signed papers that promise a paycheck within the next month. I don't want to clean out my emergency fund unless I know I've got more on the way. Nevermind that I need her to get to interviews, and hopefully a place of employment after that.



Ain't she purdy? And yes, it's that back passenger wheel that I switched out after this photo. You can see the chunk missing from the rim at the bottom, which had a sharp pointy edge that got bent in and wore through the tire. Switching to the spare means I won't be doing more than 50mph or using my 4x4 until I get new tires. (FYI: the previous owner cracked the rim, not me.)

But you know what?

That's my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment