Accomplished the following today:
1. Eating an entire pint of Ben and Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream.
2. Seriously grossing out my partner.
3. Following it up with a large quantity of pizza.
4. Doing five calls with a stretcher that's 1.5 x my body weight.
5. And not calling for a lift assist on any of them.
6. Who loves bariatric stretchers?
(Image compliments of blog.syracuse.com. They also have a neat article on Rural/Metro Ambulance Service in Syracuse and some of the Stryker gear they've outfitted their bariatric buses with.)