Under Construction :) Under Construction :) Under Construction :) Under Construction :) Under Construction :) Under Construction :) Under Construction :)

Monday, April 12, 2010

CUTEST. PATIENT. EVER.

Because really, watching a seventeen-month-old sleep for an hour and a half is enough to make anyone happy.

Totally makes up for how sore I am from that three flight carry-down via spiral staircase this morning.

Also, prettiest location for a children's rehab ever. It looked like my summer camp. And while I have to wonder what they do in emergency medical situations, since they're out in the sticks, it's totally somewhere I would recommend for long-term care. And I like the nurses. As soon as we showed in the readmission office, the staff picked our patient up and wouldn't put them down. As if all of them knowing our patient by name wasn't impressive enough. :) That is most definitely patient care I can support.

See also: Panhypopituitarism and its relation to Traumatic Brain Injuries.

No comments:

Post a Comment