Under Construction :) Under Construction :) Under Construction :) Under Construction :) Under Construction :) Under Construction :) Under Construction :)

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

In non-EMS news: Does anyone have 2 weeks worth of antibiotics that I could maybe permanently borrow? Pretty please?

About this whole being uninsured thing... :/

At least my partner doesn't mind that my lymph nodes have been super size tumor status for the last week and half. And that I'm sleeping every single spare second in between calls. And that I legit lost my voice today. Try giving a triage report when you can barely talk.

Between the 2400mg of ibuprofen per day, my daily otc pseudophedrine and my proventil inhaler, I should be fine.

Right?


Functioning immune systems are for losers anyways. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment